Launch & Learn
for Small Businesses
Tips, Tools and Training that get results.
Download FREE eBook
21 Costly WordPress Mistakes
and How to Fix Them
Has any of this happened to you?
- You tried Wix, Weebly or Squarespace and discovered they are easy but limited.
- You believe WordPress can do a lot more but it is harder than you first thought.
- You installed WordPress and then spent hours on the phone trying to get it to work.
- You finally installed a WordPress Theme (template) and realized it didn’t look like the demo.
- You purchased a “premium” theme and it had limited choices of colors, fonts and layouts. Unless of course you had coding experience.
- Now you are ready to launch but afraid it doesn’t look professional and isn’t perfect. (that’s me)
If any of this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
There are many good reasons NOT to use WordPress.
Yes, I said that.
You will find many good things to like about Wix, Squarespace, Weebly and others. If you do not plan to grow and all you need is a brochure site to prove you exist, these solutions are great.
You can create webpages with little effort using these products.
So I’m going to assume you are looking for a serious solution if you have read this far.
Do you want to go beyond a simple website or blog but still control your own site for?
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Product reviews
- Training Courses
So what do serious DIY small businesses do?
WordPress Coach & Trainer
You can discover what works and what doesn’t as I launch and learn WordPress.
I promise to share tips, tools and trusted resources.
This site is not intended for web developers but all comments are welcome.